The day is finally here, it’s Cheese Weasel Day!
It doesn’t cost anything to say thanks to your favorite technical worker. But if you have any cheese in the house you can use it to express your “grate-fulness” to them too.
If you are looking for ideas for your CWD celebration, we have a few listed below!
For folks who are in the OKC area we have a CWD Reception. We’d love to see you there! But, no matter where you are, you can make your own CWD fun!
Here is how you can celebrate:
- Give your favorite tech person a Thank You shout out using #cheeseweaselday or #cwd on Twitter
- Send someone you know in the tech sector a Cheese Weasel Day Greeting card. Here are some Cheese Weasel Day E-cards
- Arrange secretly for a slice of cheese to be placed under the mouse pad of a tech person you know. [Check back in a few days to make sure they found the Cheese. Just to be sanitary. I mean, if they don't know about it and leave it there indefinitely, it could start to smell like Limburger.]
- Go here and learn the Cheese Weasel Song so you can sing it at your own Weasel celebration.
- Write a blog post. Help spread the word about Cheese Weasel Day by writing on your blog.
- Take a picture of your Cheese Weasel Day party and upload it on the CWD Facebook page
- Plan a Cheese Weasel Day party. It’s fun! A fondue party, make grilled cheese sandwiches, nachos, or Cheetos on the house!
- Get the official “Cheese Weasel Day” tee! Ferret out your bad fashion and gird your loins with the weasel. It’s the perfect thing to wear to a CWD party!